Membership

User Recognition

Who's Online

Guild Milestones

Guild Summary

Server Status

Site Contributions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sun Clan of Warriors Forum Index -> Public Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Vazkor999

re: Anyone?

Hi all,

It's been a long time, life got complicated for a number of years and is only now settling down. So I got to wondering, are there any Suns left out there? Anyone still gaming?

Vazkor

Former Grandmaster

Sun Clan of Warriors

Boadicea_Sun
Sun Guild Master

Hiho :)

I'm still playing in World of Warcraft, so is Ktara. A few other Suns come and go occasionally (like Petrus and BJ). 

The Sun Clan is in World of Warcraft on Garona as a level 25 guild that is mostly inactive: no raids, no organized events, no recruiting. The few of us that have WoW accounts still have at least a few chars in Sun, RL comes for us all at some point, and there just wasn't anyone available to spend the time needed to recruit and organize when I had to bow out for a few years. The climate of gaming (at least in WoW) has changed in such a way that there really are no "long term" guilds any more. Mostly, people join and leave based on what your guild does and how it fits with their schedule.

Are you gaming anywhere? Let me know if you come back to WoW, I would love to resurrect the guild and start raiding as a Sun again...

Vazkor999

I started back up in Everquest, along with Drakkari, a former Sun. I also contacted another former Sun and got he and his nephew playing again after a year long break for him. So there's 4 playing regularly, 3 of us multiboxing (playing multiple accts simultaneously). Was hoping to contact others and maybe make a revival in EQ as well. Unfortunately, I lost all my contact info in a harddrive meltdown. My char is still holding leadership of the guild on Bristlebane server, so we're flying the Sun flag. :) Anyone wishing to join us will be more than welcome and have some support at need. Drakkari has his tradeskills built up and can make a number of useful items. We have our own guild neighborhood for housing and have a Palatial Guildhall. EQ still has a lot to offer, with the 20th expansion recently released, and I'd like to see the Suns play an active role again.

Feel free to pop onto Bristlebane and send a /tell to Vazkor. (Verchant is mothballed. Chanters aren't as necessary anymore).

Now that game plugging is done, I can get to more personal things: It's great to hear from you, Boad, Hope real life is treating you well. Please tell Ktara hi. Tell the old sea dog (Petrus) I hope he's doing well and to drop me an email sometime. Tell BJ hi and ask if he's talked to JW or Michelle recently, if so, ask him to pass along a hello to them as well. Anyone wishing to contact me by email can do so at vazkor@yahoo.com

LostSun
Sun Guild Warriors

Hiho!

I'm here. I've been playing FF14.

This is the first time I have really "gamed" since 2000. My best rl friend has a PS4, so it was the only cross-platform game I could find (that shared servers).

I didn't realize that any of us still played WoW. I never played EQ. I haven't played WoW since at least 2006 (...never played post Navy).

I'm having difficulty (and have in the past also) recovering my old blizzard account. In FF14 guilds are "free companies." Everyone joins and leaves all the time.

I may cancel FF14 to return to WoW. My friend is being stationed in Japan for two years. He decided to retire from the Navy.

It's good to see others stopping by :-)

Vol_Sun
Realm Elders

Waves

Hi Vol and Ancient. It's been a long time. Playing anything these days, Vol?

Vol_Sun
Realm Elders

Not really, no. My only computer is barely functional and badly in need of replacement, and I don't even have all that much free time these days, sadly.

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Last Forum Posts
TopicAuthorPostedReplies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAnyone? by Vol_Sun933 days ago6 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderEverquest status by Vazkor9991002 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAnyone? by Vazkor9991061 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderAnother sad post by Boadicea_Sun1213 days ago0 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderEldroth by Pauldo the Thief1256 days ago1 Replies
User Comment ImageView in Descending OrderLooking for Suns by Jafo385061320 days ago3 Replies
Last Forum Post RSS Feed

TuesdayWednesdayThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMonday
B'Day - Zmann
Lord of the Rings
Error 102 connecting to the RSS feed.

This is most likely a temporary problem with the RSS feed. If it persists check the feed.